domingo, 27 de setembro de 2009

I'd tried my best on you. I'd wasted my time...

Wasn't it me you didn't want? Wasn't it me who was hanging on? But guess what, baby? You're all alone now. Yeah, you're all alone. I know, you should think that he would change. Well, let me tell you something, people never change. By the way, this is one of that things that we know how beginnig and how ending. You know that too. But you can't leave it. I know how you feel about it. I'd tried to help you, but what happened? You threw me away. Now it doesn't make any difference. But in that time, I'd wanted you. I'd wanted to fall in love with you. And I'd tried to hard in one thing that I always knew that would never work. Well, baby, I should tell you something. He played with you again. And he will left you again. Because he don't want you. He's only want know that he'll never be forgotten. He want to be always and forever the only one in your life. I guess he was already did it in a long time ago. Because you will never take your life and you will always belongs to him. Maybe it's just your karma, baby. I'd tried to help you, but you don't wanted to.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário