sábado, 20 de fevereiro de 2010

I'd lie.

Don't ever fall in love, he swears, as he runs his fingers through his hair. I'm laughing 'cause I hope he's wrong and I don't think it ever crossed his mind. He tells a joke, I fake a smile, but I know all his favorite songs and I could tell you: his favorite color's green, he loves to argue, born on the seventeenth, his sister's beautiful, he has his father's eyes and if you ask me if I love him... I'd lie. He looks around the room, innocently overlooks the truth. Shouldn't I like your walk? Doesn't he know that I've had it memorized for so long? He sees everything in black and white, never let nobody see him cry. And I don't let nobody see me wishing he was mine. He stands there, then walks away. My God, if I could only say I'm holding every breath for you. He'd never tell you, but he can play guitar. I think he can see through everything but my heart... First thought when I wake up is... My God, he's beautiful! So I put on my make-up and pray for a miracle. Yes, I could tell you: his favorite color's green, he loves to argue... Oh god, and it kills me... His sister's beautiful, he has his father's eyes... But if you ask me if I love him... If you ask me if I love him... Oh, I'd lie.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário